What is success when it comes to business?
There are many definitions and is an ongoing debate, but there’s one thing all the greats agree on: Success only comes to those who get out there and try
These are some of my favourite quotes that will hopefully inspire you to greatness.
- “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” – Thomas J. Watson
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
- “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” -John D. Rockefeller
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” – Herman Melville
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn